Membership privileges give you access to state-of-the-art facilities, as well as more than 100 free fitness classes per week and the ongoing support of our health and fitness professionals. We have degreed fitness specialists available on the Fitness Floor to answer all questions. Galter LifeCenter is open to anyone age 13 and older for membership (this does not include guest visits).
We encourage interested individuals to visit the Galter LifeCenter for an informal tour of the facility. Appointments are not necessary but are available.
Membership office hours
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Full Usage Membership – offers full access to the facility during all operating hours.
- Limited Usage Membership – offers access to the facility seven days per week, with check-in from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Charity Care Membership – offers full access to the facility during all operating hours. Must qualify for this membership type based on financial and medical need. Download the application here.
- Adult Student Membership – offers full access to the facility during all operating hours. Must be 26 years old or younger and must present a current class schedule with at least 12 credit hours to qualify.
We offer individual and two-person membership rates. Choose monthly automatic billing through your personal bank account or major credit card, or opt for a prepaid annual membership plan (five percent discount given if annual membership is paid in advance). An enrollment fee, which is a one-time charge, is incurred at the time of enrollment if membership remains active.
Get Paid to Workout
You might qualify for the Healthy Contributions Reward Program. See more details here.
Please inquire with an Enrollment Advisor for current fees and promotions by calling 773-878-9936, ext. 7308 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundamental Fitness is a program which offers the knowledge and practical skills necessary to create a foundation for long-term success in leading a healthy lifestyle. We will teach you the basics of exercise and nutrition, and give strategies for enacting good habits.
- The fee is $50 per month for two months and includes a membership to Galter LifeCenter. The program has rolling admission, so individuals can join at any time.
- Individuals will attend eight class sessions (once per week on the same day and time) in a small-group setting (eight – 12 participants). They will begin and end the program with a personal orientation and review with their instructor.
- Contact us any time with questions at 773-878-9936, ext. FUNF (3863) or email@example.com.
>View our current Fundamental Fitness sessions.
You must be at least 16 years of age to qualify for an individual membership; youth and teen programs are available for children under age 16. Visit our Youth/Teen Fitness page for more information on these programs. Youths ages 13-15 must sign up and attend the facility with a parent or guardian as well as attend a mandatory orientation to the facility.
Pre-paid annual dues if paid in advance will receive a five percent discount. Refunds will not be given if annual membership is canceled prior to the end of the prepaid year.
Two-person: Rate applies to two people age 16 or older. Dependents and students, age 13-23 can be added to the membership for an additional $33 a month per member. There will be a one-time add-on fee. A student dependent must be a full-time student not older than 23 years of age. A student I.D. is required.
Adult student: Must be 26 years old or younger and must provide a currrent class schedule showing at least 12 credit hours. A student I.D. is required.
Medical Fitness Combination Full Membership: An extra fee will be added to the monthly membership fee for an individual participating in Medical Fitness. Available on full usage memberships only.
All new members must complete a health history form. Medical clearance will be required for any individual who is identified as being high-risk.