Well-MAMA is a tailored program for new and expectant mothers. Gratify your body through pregnancy and beyond. Create a personalized package to suit your needs by choosing any seven of the following sessions:
- Acupuncture—this traditional form of Chinese Medicine can be very helpful during your pregnancy. While pregnant, you may not be able to take certain medications- and if struggling with allergies or headaches, this can be a great option. If your baby is breech, acupuncture can help create movement and possibly flip the baby for a natural birth. It is also effective for insomnia, stress/anxiety, and pain management to name a few.
- Clinical Massage Therapy—work with one of our prenatal specialists. Massage options include pre/postnatal, swedish, trigger Point, orthopedic/pain Management, reflexology, energy work or acupressure to name a few. Most of our therapists will combine a few treatments depending on how your body is responding. But if you know exactly what you want, that’s okay too!
- Infant Massage—this has numerous benefits including relaxing and soothing your baby, deepening communication/bonding as well as improving your baby’s sleep. We often communicate through touch and this is especially important for you and your baby. If choosing Infant Massage, this will require 2 sessions. Recommended age birth up to 12 months (but easiest to learn before the baby begins crawling!) You will receive personalized instruction, take-home manual and massage oil.
- Pilates—work with a Healthy Mom’s Certified Pilates Instructor. This option is good for anyone who was already doing Pilates (prior to pregnancy) or anyone post pregnancy looking to rebuild some core stabilization after giving birth.
- Personal Training—Be paired with one of our prenatal personal trainers. Learn what exercises are safe for you and your baby. Afterwards, it can help gain strength, flexibility and keep your motivation up.
- Nutrition Consultation—meet with a registered dietitian. You decide what you would like to discuss - meal planning, caloric recommendations before/during pregnancy, how to make your own baby food or create attainable nutrition goals for you and your new family.
- Total Control—after giving birth some may struggle with incontinence. There are exercises that can help strengthen the muscles to have better control over when/how often you may need to run to the bathroom. Meet with a prenatal specialist for a tailored program.
- Watsu Aquatic Therapy—this is amazing for the expectant mother. Be cradled and floated through the warm therapy water feeling shiatsu massage and assisted stretching. Watsu helps relieve back pain and improve sleep,
You can choose any combination of the above, as long as you use the sessions within 12 months. Some people may buy more than 1, if desired. The idea is to take care of you, your baby and best prep for what’s to come. Learn some safe exercise recommendations, have a trainer develop a program, work with an acupuncturist or massage therapist to de-stress or improve pain. Educate yourself with a Registered Dietician or Pilates Instructor. The list goes on!
Program fee: Member: $439 / Nonmember: $499
This is a savings of roughly $70 – $125! It's like buying 5 sessions and getting 2 FREE!
To purchase a package or for more information please call Heather Alfrejd at 773- 878-9936, ext. 7723, or email firstname.lastname@example.org