- Please arrive on time for class; if you are late, make sure to warm up prior to starting the class, as the warm up is a vital component of the class. It is up to the discretion of the instructor whether or not to allow late comers to enter the class.
- The final stretch and relaxation section is a very important fitness component of class. Please stay until the end of class and take the time to stretch the muscles you’ve just worked. It may be disruptive to your fellow members to pack up and leave with a minute or two left of class so if you need to leave early consult with your instructor prior to class starting.
- If it is your first time to a class please introduce your self to the instructor prior to class.
- Please bring your towel with you and lay it down on the exercise mat during any floor work.
- For your own safety, shoes are required during exercise, unless otherwise stated for specific classes.
- Please change into your workout shoes prior to entering the studios with the exception of cycling shoes with clips. Cycling shoes can be put on once your cycle is set up and you are on the black mat. They should be removed before leaving the mat so the floor does not get scratched.
- Your full attention to the workout and instructor is appreciated; avoid lengthy conversations with other participants during class.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the studios.
All classes are designed to provide results in a safe, effective and fun environment. If you are new to group fitness, have questions or need some guidance, please feel free to contact the group fitness supervisor, Megan Slattery, at (773) 878-9936, ext. 2023. If needed, consult with your instructor for modifications prior to the class beginning. Please note: classes that fall below 30% capacity may be changed or cancelled. We will provide as much advance notice as possible.