This class provides a swim team setting that gives children who are able to swim the length of the pool (25 yards) the opportunity to develop their swimming skills in a fun, supportive environment. Designed for children and youth seeking to develop advanced swimming skills, this program is coached by experienced competitive swimmers. This class meets in the West Pool.
>View the dates of our Swim Club sessions.
>Download the full 2013 Swim Club schedule.
Register for classes online!
If you don’t have login information please email the below form to GLCPrograms@swedishcovenant.org and your login credentials along with instructions will be emailed to you.
>Download form here.
Pool area rules for children and parents
- To comply with Illinois health and safety regulations, everyone must shower before entering the pool.
- Food, street shoes and cell phone use are not allowed on the pool deck. Drinks with twist tops are allowed.
- When taking a picture please ask the instructor for permission and photograph your child only.
- If your child is not potty trained please be sure they wear water proof diapers designed for swimming.
- Videotaping is not permitted.
- All children on the pool deck must be supervised by an adult.
Locker Room Policy for Children
Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in the locker rooms at all times.
- Children four years old and younger can accompany a parent/guardian in the locker room, regardless of the child's gender but we ask that the parent/guardian use the designated family changing area of the locker rooms to change the child.
- Children over four years of age will need to be accompanied by a same gender parent/guardian in the locker room. Otherwise they must use the family changing rooms located near the West Pool.
For more information on our aquatics programs contact Vannessa Recinos at 773-878-9936, ext. 8015, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.