We offer a wide variety of fitness classes in our pools. You will find everything from Arthritis Exercise classes in our warm water pool to Aqua Zumba which is a high energy class set to Latin music.
- Aqua Blast – Add a little challenge with this fun, high-intensity water workout. This class includes explosive cardiovascular conditioning, upper and lower body toning along with some soothing stretches. Similar to our traditional “waterobics” class, but ramped up a bit. Moderate to high intensity without the joint impact.
- Aqua Mix – Incorporate all elements of fitness in this one hour water workout. Increase your cardio fitness, improve your strength and develop better balance and flexibility while performing exercises using noodles, buoys or balls for a total exercise experience. All levels welcome.
- Aqua Zumba – Add high energy Latin music and movement to the basic water workout and you get Aqua Zumba. This class is appropriate for all fitness levels and requires no swimming or dancing skills. Join the party without the impact!
- AAE – Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program – This program includes a 45-minute water exercise routine geared specifically to those with arthritis. Improve joint flexibility and coordination, reduce muscle weakness and decrease pain and stiffness.
- AAE+ – The Plus program includes a longer endurance component. Participants should be able to walk on land for 15 minutes without excessive pain, fatigue or shortness of breath to enroll in the Plus program.
The arthritis classes are ongoing and you may join at any time.
Fee: Members Free / Nonmembers $100/10 classes or $120/15 classes
Contact Megan Slattery at 773-878-9936, ext. 7342 for further details.
Moms-to-be, try one of our prenatal aqua classes to help ease the stress of caring the baby and get a great workout at the same time.
1 – 14 participants = 2 lanes
15 – 19 participants = 3 lanes
20+ participants = 4 lanes
>Download our East Pool Schedule.
>Download our West Pool Schedule.